Results tagged “sticker installation”
What happens when you give children stickers and allow them to place the stickers anywhere in an all-white room? That’s the question Yayoi Kusama set out to answer in her vibrant art installation for the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane, titled The Obliteration Room.
What we love most about this exhibit is that it speaks to the unbridled creativity of children. In childhood, we often know no boundaries and thus our creative potential is boundless. This exhibit left us wondering a number of things.
- Do you think creative professionals might benefit from the occasional return to the creative innocence of childhood?
- What types of inspiration can we draw from the creative minds of children?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative