Results tagged “Stroke Smoothing”
Adobe Ideas users asked – the Ideas team delivered:
Adobe Ideas 2.7 is here! Our new update includes several user-requested features to the free iOS application that lets anyone create freeform vector illustrations on their iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Here’s what’s new:
- Stylus Support – Ideas now includes pressure sensitive stylus support for Ten One Design’s Pogo Connect Bluetooth Pen, which enables users to be more expressive with their drawing strokes and achieve creative effects more naturally. It also allows for palm rejection so that users can draw while resting their palm on the iPad without interference. In addition, users can control their brushes, colors, opacity and size by simply tapping the button on the pen. Pogo Connect works with the iPad 3, 4 and iPad Mini.
- Stroke Smoothing – Based on community feedback, designers can now choose their preference on what line smoothing method works best for them. Users can choose to smooth the drawing stroke while drawing for increased accuracy, or after to achieve smoother curves.
- Share to other applications – Users can also share designs to other applications such as Behance and Photoshop Touch.
Update your app today! If you haven’t already experimented with Adobe Ideas, what are you waiting for? It’s free! Head straight to the App Store, download it and start using it: http://bit.ly/11QiKB8
We can’t wait to see what you create next!
Image created by Tomasz Usyk: http://www.behance.net/tomaszusyk
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative