Results tagged “SXSW”
Last week we were excited to launch the first Edge Reflow Preview and several other key releases of our Edge Tools and Services into the Adobe Creative Cloud. Now, we’re happy to showcase Reflow and many other web tools at SXSW Interactive at our Creative Camp on Sunday, March 10, 2013!
The day will feature five sessions and panels where you can see the Adobe Creative Cloud in action with the latest tools and services that let you create content for the modern web. And specific to Reflow, don’t miss session number two with Product Manager Jacob Surber on “Concept to reality: Creating Adobe Edge Reflow.” Jacob will share his insights on how we created the first comprehensive tool to help designers create responsive comps.
Follow us on Twitter @Adobe and @Reflow leading up to and during the Interactive festival to catch all the Adobe SXSW news – and don’t forget to join the conversation with #AdobeSXSW. Hope to see you there!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative