Results tagged “SXSW”
Last week we were excited to launch the first Edge Reflow Preview and several other key releases of our Edge Tools and Services into the Adobe Creative Cloud. Now, we’re happy to showcase Reflow and many other web tools at SXSW Interactive at our Creative Camp on Sunday, March 10, 2013!
The day will feature five sessions and panels where you can see the Adobe Creative Cloud in action with the latest tools and services that let you create content for the modern web. And specific to Reflow, don’t miss session number two with Product Manager Jacob Surber on “Concept to reality: Creating Adobe Edge Reflow.” Jacob will share his insights on how we created the first comprehensive tool to help designers create responsive comps.
Follow us on Twitter @Adobe and @Reflow leading up to and during the Interactive festival to catch all the Adobe SXSW news – and don’t forget to join the conversation with #AdobeSXSW. Hope to see you there!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo