Results tagged “Taco Bell”
Another Super Bowl has come and gone and this year’s game screamed creativity. Though we were disappointed our hometown team didn’t win, we were impressed with the stage design of Beyonce’s half time show, and the awesome pyrotechnics. However, it was the unique and creative ads that had everyone talking.
Each year, brands use every drop of creativity they have to produce compelling 30 – 60 second ads that will be seen by millions of people. To honor the hard work of these creative professionals (and to help get your own imaginative wheels spinning for your next project), we wanted to showcase a few notable placements that sparked our attention:
And of course, who can forget the infamous power outage that occurred during the game? We wanted to give a special shout out to Oreo, who among many other brands, took advantage of this happening to gain additional exposure on social media.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative