Results tagged “The Bandit”
Creative Layer: What was your inspiration for the film?
Kush Amerasinghe: To give you a better idea, this competition is not only about making a short movie in just two days, but also being able to adapt to anything. So, you can’t really go into it with a certain story or even a kind of movie in mind. The genre is randomly given to each team – there’s a specific character, specific line of dialog, as well as a specific prop all teams need to include in the movie. My team got “Western,” which is probably one of the genres I was least prepared for and the hardest to do in the traditional sense in the middle of the city.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo