Results tagged “The Creativity Conference”
Interested in winning a full Adobe MAX conference pass, a complimentary annual subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and VIP seating at our MAX Bash? Here’s your chance! Join our Adobe MAX Speaker Challenge on Twitter and weigh in on which one of these two sessions you’d prefer to attend at MAX this year; Terry White’s session Creating an Engaging Web Design with Adobe Muse or Kevin Hoyt’s session, Animating the Web with HTML – to vote for Terry’s session use #TerryandMuse and to vote or Kevin’s session use #KevinandWeb. For more information on how to enter, check out our full MAX Speaker Challenge Sweepstakes official rules.
For details on our Adobe MAX conference, visit MAX.Adobe.com and be sure to use promo code MXSM13 to get a $300 discount when you register.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative