Results tagged “Vulture”
Creative Spotlight: Brian Yap on Designing Grovemade iPhone/iPad Cases with Adobe Touch Apps, Creative Cloud
When we found out that Grovemade – a mobile device product design company based out of Portland, Oregon – tapped designer, illustrator and all-around creative, Brian Yap (@BrianKYap) to create a design for their iPad and iPhone cases, we knew everyone would be in for a treat. We caught up with Brian to get the inside scoop on his approach to designing the cases, and how Adobe Touch Apps, Creative Cloud and various Creative Suite 6 products simplified his creative workflow and more. Check out our Q&A below to see how these stunning cases came to be.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo