Results tagged “Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus”
Finger drawing is fast, but when artists want precision, they reach for pressure-sensitive styluses. It’s why the Adobe Ideas team was so excited to announce Pogo Connect Bluetooth Pen support back in July. And it’s why today we’re thrilled to announce support for the new Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus.
Now, when drawing in Adobe Ideas, there are two great stylus options.
This recently-introduced pressure-sensitive stylus for iPad provides 2,048 levels of pressure and palm rejection and works with the iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini. The Intuos is $99.95, and is available for pre-order on the Wacom site.
Remember: Adobe Ideas is still the only vector drawing application with Illustrator compatibility. Couple it with a Creative Cloud membership to sync Ideas artwork to the Cloud and open and refine it in Illustrator CC.
Update Adobe Ideas today in the iTunes App Store (while you’re there, take a minute to review it). Don’t have it yet? What are you waiting for? It’s free!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative