Results tagged “Wacom stylus”
Chevon Hicks is a Creative Director at Heavenspot , an independent digital creative agency that works closely with consumer brands, movie studios and ad agencies. Chevon not only runs this insane creative agency, but he also happens to be a very talented illustrator.
Recently, he created the gorgeous illustration (above) of Italian soccer player Mario Balotelli completely in Adobe Ideas on his iPad and a Wacom Bamboo stylus, all while away from his desktop. Adobe Ideas allowed Hicks to design anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. Although Chevon didn’t use desktop software in this case, Adobe Ideas allows you to put the finishing ‘touches’ (excuse the pun) on your work in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
“For the first time in years, I felt like I was really ‘painting’ with vectors,” explained Chevon.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo