Results tagged “Wacom stylus”
Chevon Hicks is a Creative Director at Heavenspot , an independent digital creative agency that works closely with consumer brands, movie studios and ad agencies. Chevon not only runs this insane creative agency, but he also happens to be a very talented illustrator.
Recently, he created the gorgeous illustration (above) of Italian soccer player Mario Balotelli completely in Adobe Ideas on his iPad and a Wacom Bamboo stylus, all while away from his desktop. Adobe Ideas allowed Hicks to design anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. Although Chevon didn’t use desktop software in this case, Adobe Ideas allows you to put the finishing ‘touches’ (excuse the pun) on your work in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
“For the first time in years, I felt like I was really ‘painting’ with vectors,” explained Chevon.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative