Results tagged “what is creative cloud”
Our team noticed Photoshop trainer, author, speaker and photographer, Dave Cross (@DaveCross) sharing Creative Cloud tips on Twitter, so we tapped him to see if he’d be up for sharing his insights with our Creative Layer readers. Dave told us that in the relatively short time that he’s been an Adobe Creative Cloud member, he’s already benefited in some unexpected ways, and continues to see additional opportunities where he can take advantage of Creative Cloud features. Here are Dave’s top 5 Creative Cloud tips (and really some benefits), written by the pro himself:
Tip #1: Apps
Of course, having access to all the Adobe applications is pretty sweet. But there’s a “hidden” benefit: Adobe Creative Cloud members get access to new features before they are released to everyone else. There have already been exclusive new features added to Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Muse and more, and I expect that will continue in the future with other apps.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo