Results tagged “yayoi kusama”
What happens when you give children stickers and allow them to place the stickers anywhere in an all-white room? That’s the question Yayoi Kusama set out to answer in her vibrant art installation for the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane, titled The Obliteration Room.
What we love most about this exhibit is that it speaks to the unbridled creativity of children. In childhood, we often know no boundaries and thus our creative potential is boundless. This exhibit left us wondering a number of things.
- Do you think creative professionals might benefit from the occasional return to the creative innocence of childhood?
- What types of inspiration can we draw from the creative minds of children?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo