Hey, Creative Layer readers! Do you have a demo reel that needs a face lift? If so, we invite you to take the Adobe Reel Challenge. It’s easy – just start by downloading CS5.5 Production Premium or Premiere Pro’s free 30-day trial version if you don’t have it already. Then, update your demo reel and upload it to the Adobe Reel Challenge Vimeo page, and voila!
We’ve also provided relevant resources and tutorials for you to get up to speed with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5, including a helpful demo by Carey Dissmore that focuses on editing your reel with Adobe Premiere Pro.
So, update and submit your reel today – we might even feature your work on our Creative Suite Facebook Page. For a taste of what you’ll find on our Vimeo page, take a look at one reel recently uploaded by JMDesign:
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative