Hey, Creative Layer readers! Do you have a demo reel that needs a face lift? If so, we invite you to take the Adobe Reel Challenge. It’s easy – just start by downloading CS5.5 Production Premium or Premiere Pro’s free 30-day trial version if you don’t have it already. Then, update your demo reel and upload it to the Adobe Reel Challenge Vimeo page, and voila!
We’ve also provided relevant resources and tutorials for you to get up to speed with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5, including a helpful demo by Carey Dissmore that focuses on editing your reel with Adobe Premiere Pro.
So, update and submit your reel today – we might even feature your work on our Creative Suite Facebook Page. For a taste of what you’ll find on our Vimeo page, take a look at one reel recently uploaded by JMDesign:
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo