This week, Adobe unveiled a new kuler desktop version of the popular online color application, kuler. In addition to the ability to browse color themes for inspiration while online and offline, users can now drag and drop themes to their own desktops as transparent, scalable “tear offs.” As an Adobe AIR application, kuler now allows users to access the Web-based color tool directly from their desktop for easy access and navigation. To learn more visit a feature overview or go to Adobe Labs at http://kuler.adobe.com.
- JC Blix on Adobe Creative Suite 4 Coming Soon
- Digital signature on Adobe Wins Smithsonian’s Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award
- Aongus Collins on Adobe and the BBC Announce Strategic Relationship Around Web Video
- waunga on Coulrophobia: fear of clowns
- Stefan S. on And the Winners of the 2007 Adobe Design Achievement Awards Are…