About the CSXS Infrastructure 3.0.1 Updates

Recently we posted updates for various CS6 applications called CSXS Infrastructure updates via the Adobe Application Manager. Unfortunately, there was no text describing what the update was for or indeed what CSXS was. Whilst we work to add in the descriptive text to the update, I wanted to provide some brief information for those that were curious as to what the update was about.

CSXS is the platform that delivers extensibility within Creative Suite products. This update to the CSXS Infrastructure, resolves an issue where certain characters contained in a users Adobe ID caused a login failure.

It’s only a very small update but an important one, so please apply the update if you are a CS6 user, now that you know what it’s for.

Jonathan Ferman | Product Manager

9 Responses to About the CSXS Infrastructure 3.0.1 Updates

1. Kevin Snyder says:

My editing computer is not online. Is there a standalone download available? Thanks.

2. John says:

thanks for sharing information, very usefull:)

3. Doug Lawhead says:

How about a direct link for the Mac side of this????

4. stephan says:

is there also a download link for Mac?

• ferman says:

Try replacing win with mac and zip by dmg, and you should be able to download and use it. Sadly i have been unable to find the Mac installer yet but wil keep looking as I realise this is a pain!

5. Derrick says:

I had an issue with it not installing on my mac. It would download the install, do the install, and then say it failed.

I was able to get it to work by modifying the path listed above. Once I installed the 3.0.1 version manually, the 3.0.2 version installed fine.

Hope this helps!

-Mad Pig Games
    madpiggames.com

6. Darryl Zurn says:

Our updates never finish initializing, as we are behind a firewall which prevents the Adobe Application Manager from ever getting to the content.

Here’s the link for Mac version 3.0.2:

We’ve also had to update Acrobat X in the same way, so having the downloads visible somewhere is a big help.