Camera Raw 6.4 update
Description: This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original one that was installed with Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and Adobe Premiere Elements 9 software. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.
Camera Raw 6.4 Read Me:
Release Date: 4/27/11
InDesign CS5 7.0.4 Update
Size: 40.66 MB
Size: 37.55 MB
Description: The Adobe InDesign Family CS5 7.0.4 update provides key fixes in the areas of Performance, Text, Graphic handling, and many others.
Highlights of fixes included in this update are:
• Dynamic spelling of dummy text on master pages results in performance decrease
• Users experience slow redraw after moving pages or objects
• PDF export of text with non-metric kerning can result in glyphs being positioned incorrectly
• Tabs are unexpectedly collapsed in PDF export of certain files
InDesign CS5 7.0.4 Release Notes
InCopy and InDesign Server were also updated.
Release Date: 4/26/11
Note: This is an update for Windows only
Applies to all languages EXCEPT Middle Eastern, North African and Greek.
The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.3 update fixes a number of high priority bugs including tool tips on Windows XP, painting performance and type-related issues. This update is recommended for all Windows users.
The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 12.0.3 update include the following:
– Windows XP tool tip font issue introduced by 12.0.2
– A number of potential security vulnerabilities have been addressed
– Top type and font crashers found in the field have been addressed
– A number of performance issues have been addressed
– Crash opening 3D layers has been addressed
– Color Engine crash has been resolved
– Intermittent file format issues addressed
– Shift scrolling bug fixed
– Sharpen crasher fixed
– Marching ants not seen at certain zoom levels fixed
– Metadata focus distance issue addressed
– File info bug addressed for Orphea Studio jpg’s
– TWAIN crashers fixed
– Brush cursor bug fixed
– Histogram progress bar issue fixed
– Droplet issues addressed
John Nack’s blog entry on this update:
Release Date: 12/18/2010
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 5.0.3 Update for Retail DVD
Retail DVD Windows Link:
Retail DVD Macintosh Link:
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 5.0.3 Update for Electronic Download
Electronic Download Windows Link:
Electronic Download Macintosh Link:
Description: The Adobe® Premiere Pro® CS5 5.0.3 update adds Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) support for the NVIDIA Quadro 5000m card (Windows) and the NVIDIA Quadro 4000 card (Mac), along with other bug fixes.
Notes: English Read Me:
Related Blog Post: http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/2010/12/premiere-pro-cs5-5-0-3-update.html
Release Date: 12/7/2010
Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.2 update
Updated Note 12/20/2010:
The Photoshop team has discovered a couple of issues that affect Windows users who installed the 12.0.2 update that was released on December 6th, 2010.
1. Tooltips no longer display on Windows XP
2. Photoshop reports that a .dll file is missing on start up or when accessing TWAIN/scanner device on Windows Oses
The 12.0.3 update is now available: http://blogs.adobe.com/csupdates/2010/12/20/adobe-photoshop-cs5-12-0-3-update-for-windows/
Size: 14.7 MB
Description: The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.2 update fixes a number of high priority bugs including painting performance and type-related issues. The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 12.0.2 update include the following:
• A number of potential security vulnerabilities have been addressed
• Top type and font crashers found in the field have been addressed
• A number of performance issues have been addressed
• Crash opening 3D layers has been addressed
• Color Engine crash has been resolved
• Intermittent file format issues addressed
• Shift scrolling bug fixed
• Sharpen crasher fixed
• Marching ants not seen at certain zoom levels fixed
• Metadata focus distance issue addressed
• File info bug addressed for Orphea Studio jpg’s
• TWAIN crashers fixed
• Brush cursor bug fixed
• Histogram progress bar issue fixed
• Droplet issues addressed
Note: Applies to all languages EXCEPT Middle Eastern, North African and Greek.
John Nack’s blog entry on this update:
Release Date: 12/06/10
Adobe Bridge CS5 4.0.4 update
Size: 28.3 MB
Size: 30.5 MB
Description: This update includes several important bug fixes which will improve the stability and launch performance of Bridge.
The changes include:
• Some top crash fixes
• Launch performance enhancement
• Support to MPEG-PS file preview
• Enhance stability of interaction with Adobe Drive
• Other bug fixes improving user workflow
Release Date: 11/30/10
Adobe Illustrator 15.0.2 CS5 Update
Description: The Adobe Illustrator CS5 15.0.2 update addresses a number of issues, including the following:
• PSD files lose saturation of spot colors when imported into AiCS5
• Performance problems when guides are set to dot
• Acrobat 10 documents with passwords fail to open
• Improved precision with DXF import
• Links are broken in legacy formats when image name contains Japanese characters for voiced sound marks
• Rounded Corner Edges that curved inside flipped to curve outside
• Non-Specific Crash when opening or closing files
• Security Issues
Note: For more information on the resolved issues please visit list of resolved issues:
Release Date: 11/30/10
Flash Professional CS5 Update for iOS
Description: This update to Flash Professional CS5 addresses issues when submitting AIR applications for iOS to Apple’s App Store that resulted from changes to Apple’s application submissions tools.
IMPORTANT: Please download and install the Flash Professional CS5 Update 11.0.2 prior to installing this update for iOS.
Note: This is not an update that has an installer. It can NOT be used with the Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition (AAMEE) to bundle up updates. It is a zipped folder of files. See Read Me for details.
Read Me is available at:
Release Date: 10/11/2010
Flash Professional CS5 Update 11.0.2
Description: This Flash Professional update includes several fixes to improve the opening of some legacy files and correctly saving them in the new XFL format for Flash Professional CS5. It also addresses issues where some components are unable to be added to the stage, the preservation of all properties in TLF linked containers, better handling of certain characters when included in TLF text fields, and other minor issues.
Release Date: 09/07/2010
Language: Multiple languages
Adobe Media Encoder CS5 5.0.1 Update
Windows 32-bit Link:
Windows 64-bit Link:
Description:This update adds new Flash Export Presets, a new XDCAM HD Exporter, Broadcast Wave export support, and a number of bug fixes.
Release Date: 09/24/10
[Note: Update was available from within Adobe Application Updater earlier in the month.]
Dreamweaver CS5 11.0.3 Updater
Size: 14.42 MB
Size: 14.12 MB
Description: This update addresses workflows established in the Dreamweaver CS5 HTML 5 Pack Update such as Multiscreen Preview, Media Queries, Code Hinting and Live View rendering. It is recommended for all Dreamweaver CS5 users. This update also includes updates previously provided by the Dreamweaver CS5 11.0.2 Updater and BrowserLab/Dreamweaver CS5 integration update.
Notes: Please restart the computer after installing the update.
Release Date: 08/31/10
CS Live Services Update for CS5
Size: 472 KB
Size: 909 KB
Windows: This update is necessary to avoid possible problems with future updates of CS Live service extensions.
Macintosh: This update is necessary to avoid possible problems with future updates of CS Live service extensions. It also fixes reported crashes or delays when quitting CS5 applications.
Release Date: 08/17/10
Adobe Pixel Bender Plug-In for Adobe Photoshop CS5
Description: The Adobe Pixel Bender Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5 supports processing of Pixel Bender filters on images opened in Photoshop CS5. These filters can be executed on the graphics card (GPU) or CPU of a computer. Pixel Bender customers as well as members of the Adobe Pixel Bender team have authored the filters that are included in this download.
32 and 64 bit MXP Plug-Ins available for download at link above.
Release Date: 08/16/10
Adobe XMP Panels CS5
Size: 586 KB
Description: This update addresses a compatibility issue of CS4 custom panels used in the CS5 File Info dialog.
Release Date: 07/22/10
Device Central CS5 – 3.0.1 Update
Size: 4.12 MB
Size: 8.3 MB
Description: This update contains fixes for major and minor bugs in Device Central CS5. For instance, it adjusts the behavior of the accelerometer emulation feature. It also enables the Device Central help system for certain languages. The patch also includes an updated version of Flash Player 10.1 for Smartphones used for the emulation in Device Central CS5.
Release Date: 08/02/10
Adobe Flash Builder 4 – 4.0.1 Update
Size: 261.32 MB
Size: 280.55 MB
Description: This update for Adobe Flash Builder 4 adds support for Flash Player 10.1, Adobe AIR 2 and Flex SDK 4.1, as well as addressing a number of issues that were identified in the 4.0 release.
Flash Builder 4.0.1 Release Notes
Eclipse plug-in users: Developers using the Eclipse plug-in versions of Flash Builder 4 should logon to Adobe’s trial download system and download the latest version of the plugin. There is no updater available for the plug-in version, so you should uninstall the existing Flash Builder plug-in and then install the 4.0.1 plug-in.
Release Date: 06/30/10
Adobe OnLocation CS5 5.0.1
Description: This patch corrects problems in OnLocation, including a crash in some languages when starting Adobe Story from OnLocation, 24PA and 24P timecode inconsistencies, in / out points not being saved if the app loses focus, missing audio during scrubbing, and improper handling of spanned DVCPROHD clips that have moved from their original location.
Release Date: 06/07/10