Here’s a quick Premiere Pro demo I did on the last day of NAB 2012. It was recorded using a new Newtek TriCaster 8000 and the results are pretty cool. In the video I review a few quick features that we’ve been working on in Premiere Pro CS6. Many more videos to come – stay tuned.
Posts tagged "2012"
April 23, 2012
- Using Encore CS6 with PremierePro CC
- New BlueFX TitlerPro 2.0 for Premiere Pro and AfterEffects CC
- Premiere Pro & AE Native Stereoscopic 3D Editing with V3′s QuickS3D
- Using Premiere Pro CC & Encore CS6 for Bluray, DVD, and Interactive Video
- NAB 2013: What’s new in Premiere Pro
- BlueFish 444 I/O Setup for Premiere Pro CS6
- Shedding some light about Performance using the HP Z820 and NVIDIA Maximus
- Thunderbolt Update late 2012
- Setting up 3rd party I/O Hardware and CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Partner Panels featuring Pond5