Here’s another quick video we did showing the latest HP Z820 dual processor system paired with 4 drive internal raid , NVIDIA Quadro 5000, and a Tesla 2075. The video tries to give you an idea of how the system performs with and without the Tesla board installed. I get lots of questions on how increase performance and thought this might shed some light.
Posts tagged "2075"
December 16, 2012
- Using Encore CS6 with PremierePro CC
- New BlueFX TitlerPro 2.0 for Premiere Pro and AfterEffects CC
- Premiere Pro & AE Native Stereoscopic 3D Editing with V3′s QuickS3D
- Using Premiere Pro CC & Encore CS6 for Bluray, DVD, and Interactive Video
- NAB 2013: What’s new in Premiere Pro
- BlueFish 444 I/O Setup for Premiere Pro CS6
- Shedding some light about Performance using the HP Z820 and NVIDIA Maximus
- Thunderbolt Update late 2012
- Setting up 3rd party I/O Hardware and CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Partner Panels featuring Pond5