Mar 16, 2010
Volume Deployment Documentation Questions
We are in the process of evaluating the documentation provided with the Enterprise Deployment tool to ensure it is meeting the needs of enterprise customers. We’d appreciate feedback on the questions below. This information will enable us to better focus on updating the information where appropriate, and/or maintaining what is working for customers while eliminating what is not. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
If you’d like to email directly with more detailed feedback, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to post feedback in the comments section here as well.
· What documentation did you find most useful? What did you find least useful? [Examples: Deployment and Provisioning Concepts, Enterprise Deployment Guide, Enterprise Deployment Reference, Enterprise Deployment Toolkit Guide, Enterprise Deployment Worksheets]
· Did you read the documentation in the order suggested? Or did you reference it on an ‘as needed’ basis.
· If you did not find the documentation useful, what ways could we improve it?
· What topics did you not find covered that you wished were?
· Were you able to use the documentation to troubleshoot errors and issues?
· Did you use the package worksheets to set up your CS5 deployment workflow? (Enterprise Deployment Worksheets — A collection of worksheets you can use to plan, communicate, and record your deployment decisions.)
· Are the users of the tool (the people actually creating the packages) likely to be different members of the deployment team from the ones making the decisions about how the packages should be configured?