Being a marketer today is harder than ever before.Over 75% of marketers think marketing has changed more in the past 2 years than in the previous fifty. New digital channels and technologies have reinvented the ways in which consumers engage with brands, forcing marketers to transform the ways in which they plan, execute, track & report on their campaigns.
Symposium 2014 is bigger, better & more aspirational than ever! On 22 July in Sydney and 24 July in Singapore, marketers will gather for Asia Pacific’s most anticipated digital marketing gigs of the year. Symposium is designed to expose today’s marketers to the latest digital marketing strategies and innovations, helping marketers reinvent themselves. A showcase of tips, tricks and tools through the stories of leading brands on their transformation journey.
Last year there were over 1700 attendees and this year we are expecting more! At Adobe Symposium 2014, you’ll learn from Adobe experts as well as marketing leaders from top brands such as Telstra Digital, Tourism Australia, Maybank, StarHub and many more as they share their key marketing strategies for making the most out of every opportunity. It’s an unmissable opportunity to network with marketing leaders and peers while learning from entrepreneurs and innovators, who are pushing the boundaries of digital marketing to increase their company’s success.
At Symposium, you’ll learn how to:
- Create effective digital marketing strategies that make the most of every opportunity
- Gain valuable insights from targeted advertising and marketing analytics
- Develop and leverage more compelling social media campaigns
- Market in the mobile era across sites, apps and publications
- Improve your customers’ experiences through personalization, while increasing acquisition and retention
- Increase your digital marketing ROI from the experts
We’ll be sharing more updates and information about Adobe Symposium over the coming weeks here, so be sure to stay tuned for more intel on experiences we’ll share at Symposium.