The digital world has evolved into an area that in ingrained in many of our lives and has become a space for consumers to interact with their brands. This has provided opportunities for digital marketing to flourish.
There are multiple reasons why organisations are making the shift to digital marketing – it’s cost effective, delivers better ROI, it happens in real time etc. After interviewing 300 marketers in Asia Pacific for the APAC Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard 2012, here are the top 5 reasons for the adoption of digital marketing:
Wondering what’s all the hype about digital marketing? Find out at Adobe Digital Marketing Symposium this July in Australia & Singapore. Register now to get access to the latest tips, tricks & technology.
Leading Indian media house Malayala Manorama, which has diverse interests in the print, visual and online media has entered into an agreement with Adobe Systems under a multi-million dollar deal. This agreement is expected to drive digital-transformation initiatives at Manorama, which is pursuing a comprehensive digital strategy.
Manorama Online has been in the online media business for more than 15 years, and this deal would support its preparation for challenges posed by the digital world with constantly developing apps and multitude of devices.
It will leverage Adobe Marketing Cloud to allow for fast and flexible delivery of content across a wide range of devices and platforms, including mobile and social. Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics solutions, along with consulting services will be used to attain Malayala Manorama’s vision of being a leading digital player in the media and publishing domain. The publishing house will also take extensive advantage of the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to make its content available on a wide range of devices and platforms. Three of the major highlights of this strategic engagement are:
- Open and cross-platform: Adobe’s next-generation content management platform with open core will help Malayala Manorama integrate different news sources and deliver it seamlessly across mobile, web and social.
- Efficiency in the newsroom: Adobe has integrated its Creative Suite® with Adobe Marketing Cloud to drive efficiencies across Malayala Manorama’s newsroom enabling content reuse from print to web and mobile
- Scalability: Being one of the most-visited news sites in India, Malayala Manorama has adopted a solution which has a small footprint but provides but scalable enough to handle spikes in traffic during key events.
Key Adobe solutions include:
- Adobe Experience Manager: It helps clients organize and manage the delivery of creative assets and other content across their various digital channels.
- Adobe Analytics: It helps clients to see the trends, get key insights, and make strategic decisions that help them customize their brand’s digital experiences, find and create loyal customers, and increase revenue.
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite: It is a complete solution that lets media and business publishers create, distribute, monetize and optimize publications for tablet devices.
Manorama Online will implement a complete end to end Adobe technology solution that will allow fast and flexible delivery of content across any platform, including mobile and social networks. As more businesses prepare for the fast approaching digital future, Adobe is excited to be part of the transformation of a renowned Indian company. We look forward to seeing the great content and reader experience that Malayala Manorama will deliver across all its platforms.