Leading Indian media house Malayala Manorama, which has diverse interests in the print, visual and online media has entered into an agreement with Adobe Systems under a multi-million dollar deal. This agreement is expected to drive digital-transformation initiatives at Manorama, which is pursuing a comprehensive digital strategy.
Manorama Online has been in the online media business for more than 15 years, and this deal would support its preparation for challenges posed by the digital world with constantly developing apps and multitude of devices.
It will leverage Adobe Marketing Cloud to allow for fast and flexible delivery of content across a wide range of devices and platforms, including mobile and social. Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics solutions, along with consulting services will be used to attain Malayala Manorama’s vision of being a leading digital player in the media and publishing domain. The publishing house will also take extensive advantage of the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to make its content available on a wide range of devices and platforms. Three of the major highlights of this strategic engagement are:
- Open and cross-platform: Adobe’s next-generation content management platform with open core will help Malayala Manorama integrate different news sources and deliver it seamlessly across mobile, web and social.
- Efficiency in the newsroom: Adobe has integrated its Creative Suite® with Adobe Marketing Cloud to drive efficiencies across Malayala Manorama’s newsroom enabling content reuse from print to web and mobile
- Scalability: Being one of the most-visited news sites in India, Malayala Manorama has adopted a solution which has a small footprint but provides but scalable enough to handle spikes in traffic during key events.
Key Adobe solutions include:
- Adobe Experience Manager: It helps clients organize and manage the delivery of creative assets and other content across their various digital channels.
- Adobe Analytics: It helps clients to see the trends, get key insights, and make strategic decisions that help them customize their brand’s digital experiences, find and create loyal customers, and increase revenue.
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite: It is a complete solution that lets media and business publishers create, distribute, monetize and optimize publications for tablet devices.
Manorama Online will implement a complete end to end Adobe technology solution that will allow fast and flexible delivery of content across any platform, including mobile and social networks. As more businesses prepare for the fast approaching digital future, Adobe is excited to be part of the transformation of a renowned Indian company. We look forward to seeing the great content and reader experience that Malayala Manorama will deliver across all its platforms.
A recent report published by Forrester Research recognised Adobe CQ as a leader in web experience management. “The Forrester Wave™: Web Content Management For Digital Customer Experience, Q2 2013” report looked at 10 web content management (WCM) products, one of which was Adobe CQ, across 100 comprehensive criteria such as vendor’s current offering, strategy and marketing presence.
With enormous amounts of data and content available online, organisations need to stand out to survive. Attention spans are getting shorter and organisations only have a small window of opportunity to capture the customer’s attention and stay relevant. What organisations need is a web experience management solution that helps delivers relevant and personal content based on desires expressed through data insights. This is where Adobe CQ comes into the picture.
Adobe CQ is the foundation of the Adobe Experience Manager solution within the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It provides digital marketers with easy-to-use, web based applications for creating, managing and delivering personalised online experiences. Reaching your customers in this evermore-crowded digital world has never been easier.
Download your complimentary copy of the full Forrester report here.
Not happy with your CMS? Join us for a live webinar and gain a better understanding of your customer through a comprehensive and effective web content management system. For more information and to register please click here.
kt (Korea Telecom), Korea’s leading telecommuncation provider, talks about how Adobe Marketing Cloud has helped optimise their web content and improve customer satisfaction by better understanding their customers’ online behaviour.