We wrote previously about how you can find Adobe at Advertising Week 2012 in the “Advertising Week Experience“. Here are some more details so if you’re in NYC, you can join us. And if you can’t make it, join us virtually and socially:
We’ll be at Times Center (242 West 41st St., between 7th/8th Aves), Lobby #4, Monday 10/1 to Thursday 10/4. We’re hosting 3 panels. (Don’t forget our own David Karnstedt is on a 4th panel, at 10am on Wed, hosted by Wired.) They all start at 1pm ET, Tuesday through Thursday:
- Is Digital Advertising Delivering on its Full Potential?
- Untapped Potential: Advertising in Mobile Publications
- Social Matures: How it’s Impacting Your Advertising and Bottom Line
Want to watch the streams? See Advertising Week’s panels live on Daily Motion.
Don’t Just Watch – Take Part
- Joining the panels in person? Tweet what you’re hearing, use #AWIXAdobe and #AdValue hashtags, and you could win a prize! (You need to be present to win.) Follow the hashtags and @AdobeDigMktg for details.
- Join the Twitter chats on Wed 10/4 at 2pm ET. With Michael Becker (@mobiledirect – managing director, MMA North America), Steven Cook (@StevenCook – former CMO of Samsung Electronics NA, current Global CMO of FanKix.com), and CMO.com editor Tim Moran (@CMO_com). Topic: how to tap into advertising on mobile.
- Our video crew will also be there, digitally reporting and interviewing you and other experts about the future of digital advertising. We’re posting videos with insights and the day’s activities. Find them on Youtube and Adobe TV
See you in New York!