Adam Egbert is an Adobe Consulting Manager and a Web Analytics Junkie. His industry contributions include several articles, presentations at industry conferences, book contributions, and activity in social media channels. He assists clients (including many of the Internet Retailer 500, such as eBay, Walmart, Nike, REI, The Gap, and Home Depot) in establishing analysis-centered organizations and utilizing web analytics to drive site optimization. He is passionate about data-driven decision making and information design. Adam graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelor’s degree and has a Master’s of Business Administration in International Business from Thunderbird University. He is an avid hiker, backpacker, and rock climber. He lives in Payson, Utah with his wife, 3 sons, and one adorable baby girl.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?2