Aaron Graham started his career in analytics, working for two of the major global accounting firms. After spending 2 years between Glendale, Arizona, and Fukuyama, Japan to earn a Global MBA and to hone his Japanese skills, he headed to Silicon Valley. For 6 years, Aaron built the Testing and Optimization organization within the consumer division of McAfee and oversaw the web analytics across the entire organization. At the beginning of 2012, Aaron joined Adobe Digital, eager to partner with Adobe's global client base to innovate and drive business results through testing and personalization programs.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2