Andrew Anderson is part of the Customer Advocacy team, where he works with troubled optimization programs to turn them around and to maximize value while reducing resource waste. He has worked on business intelligence, analytics, and online optimization, both on the client side and as part of Adobe, for over 10 years. His work has dramatically improved programs of all sizes, including 12 of the top 200 web properties, and over 250.different sites world wide. Andrew teaches a focus on the value of combining multiple disciplines, and touches on analytics, optimization, marketing, development, psychology, sociology, design, statistics, historical analysis, and user experience.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2