Bill Ingram oversees the strategic direction and development of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Social; two of the six solutions that comprise Adobe’s Digital Marketing Cloud. Ingram also drives the integration of both Adobe Analytics and Adobe Social with the other solutions within the Marketing Cloud including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Target. With more than 17 years of product management experience in the e-commerce and B2B industries, Ingram brings a highly successful track record of managing all aspects of the product life cycle, from business opportunity analysis to execution, product launch, and product sunset. Prior to Adobe, Ingram has held marketing, strategy, and business leadership positions at CUSA Technologies, Fiserv Inc., Financial Fusion Inc., and Sybase. Ingram earned a Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Utah. Follow Bill Ingram on Twitter @bill_ingram for industry insights regarding analytics and social.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records30
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?6
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales5