As senior vice president and general manager, Rencher is responsible for driving Adobe’s Digital Marketing business, one of the world’s largest enterprise SaaS businesses and Adobe’s fastest-growing business unit. He leads a global engineering and business organization focused on creating the industry’s leading end-to-end digital marketing platform – the Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite. Rencher has also driven strategic Adobe acquisitions including the January 2012 acquisition of Efficient Frontier; a leader in optimizing digital advertising across search, display and social media. A thought leader in the digital marketing space, Rencher regularly presents at numerous industry conferences and trade shows on topics such as digital marketing, advertising and publishing, the power of big data, the business impact of mobile and social, and business optimization. Rencher earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, and completed his undergraduate work in finance at Brigham Young University. An active participant in the local technology community, Rencher serves on the board of directors of the Utah Technology Council.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season65
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5