Brent Dykes is the Evangelist for Customer Analytics at Adobe and is responsible for guiding and evangelizing the vision of Adobe’s analytics solutions. He has been focused on enterprise-level web analytics consulting for eight years, working with many industry leaders, including Microsoft, Sony, Dell, Comcast, and Nike. Dykes is also an author and recently published his first book, Web Analytics Action Hero, which outlines how to become a successful analyst who drives action from digital data. He has been involved in digital marketing for more than ten years, including positions at WPP’s Blast Radius, Lands’ End, and Microsoft. Dykes earned his MBA at Brigham Young University, where he was a Hawes Scholar. He earned his BBA (Marketing) degree from Simon Fraser University. Follow Brent on Twitter @analyticshero.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season60
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records33
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic28
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales7
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2