Darin Archer, a product marketing manager for Adobe Experience Manager (part of Adobe Marketing Cloud), originally joined Adobe tasked with transforming adobe.com from a channel focused brand site to a direct sales juggernaut. Prior to joining Adobe, Darin spent his career trying to figure out how to best take advantage of software platforms for CRM, billing, digital marketing, CMS, and eCommerce. Today he’s responsible for product strategy and product marketing of Adobe's “experience-driven commerce” initiative.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records30
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales5
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5