Dave Lloyd is Senior Manager of Global Search Marketing at Adobe Systems where he leads a global team delivering Organic & Site Search strategies. His team’s charter is to deliver industry best practices, drive KPI-focused goals, integrate with all marketing & web disciplines, and alpha test Adobe Marketing Cloud products. In his prior role, he oversaw Cisco’s Global SEO Strategy and previously worked at Apple, Openwave, NetSuite, Palm, & Handspring. He is Google-certified, with 12 years in Digital & Search Marketing, and a Business degree from U.C. Davis.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season65
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5