Jared Lees is the Industry Strategy and Marketing Manager for Financial Services and Insurance. He is responsible for guiding the vision and strategy of digital marketing efforts for industry specific needs and trends. He has been focused on enterprise-level digital marketing and optimization for over seven years, working across industries including media and retail. He has worked with many industry leaders, including Sony, Redbox, Dell, Citi, and Disney. Lees has led teams responsible for the advancement of business strategy and online optimization, including the development of statistical modeling and advanced data mining for the digital marketer. He has a B.S. in Statistics, an M.S. in Instructional Psychology and Technology and an M.B.A. from Brigham Young University as well as graduate work in Data Mining and Applied Statistics at Stanford University.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season65
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5