Jeff Fuhriman is Senior Manager of Conversion Optimization at Adobe, responsible for personalization, testing, and targeting for SEM and digital marketing properties on Adobe.com. Over the past four years, Jeff has increased conversion rates by more than 400 percent and has established a strong culture of optimization across Adobe. Jeff's conversion programs have influence on nearly all leads generated through the website and a large chunk of Adobe.com revenue. He has also managed SEO programs for Adobe and worked to bring together SEO and conversion optimization to improve lead gen KPIs. He is husband to Kara and father to two adorable boys. Jeff enjoys playing basketball, skiing, visiting tropical places, and spending time with family and friends.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season65
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5