Jeremy Helfand is an industry veteran with nearly 20 years of experience shaping infrastructure, strategy, and technology around profitable advertising-driven businesses. As the former CEO of Auditude (acquired by Adobe in 2011), Jeremy was responsible for the overall implementation of video ad management and monetization technologies for premium publishers and media companies. Following the Auditude acquisition, Jeremy now serves as vice president of video solutions at Adobe. Prior to Auditude, he was the President of United Online’s Media Group, managing all advertising and partnership revenue including the launch of their audience platform, Adcurate. Prior to this, he served as SVP/GM at Advertising.com (acquired by AOL).
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2