Justin Merickel is senior director of new product innovation for Advertising Solutions within Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business. Previously, he was vice president of marketing and new product development at Efficient Frontier, which was acquired by Adobe in January 2012, where he oversaw corporate marketing and the company's expansion into new business areas. Merickel also spent almost five years at Yahoo!, where he served as managing director of category development, focused on building revenue from performance marketers across both search and display advertising. He began his career at Yahoo! in its search marketing division leading sales and marketing efforts in the financial services category. Prior to joining Yahoo!, Merickel launched and led the financial services practice for Compete Inc., a web analytics and competitive intelligence company now part of TNS Media. Before Compete, he spent seven years in interactive marketing and analytics consulting, which included founding an interactive marketing agency that was purchased by Arnold Communications in 1999. Merickel began his career in advertising with McCann Erickson. He holds a B.A. in Mathematics from Hamilton College.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2