Kevin Ferguson has been working in online marketing since 2006. He is an expert in driving and measuring online acquisitions at profitable margins. In 6 years of managing search engine marketing (SEM) ad spend for some of the largest US companies, Kevin has a proven track record of driving ROI in some of the most competitive industries. Kevin is also President of L.E.B. Toastmasters (Stanford Graduate School of Business), and blogs about how to gain a competitive edge with powerful presentation skills (http://www.speechwritingpro.com). In a past life, he covered the underbelly of Las Vegas as a journalist for a variety of Nevada newspapers.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records30
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales5
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5