Lawrence Mak is Manager of Product Marketing at Adobe, responsible for driving go-to-market strategy for the social relationship platform Adobe Social. Over the past decade, he has held several marketing roles at social media technology startups and digital media brands and has been featured on Mashable and All Facebook. Born in Ohio, raised in Los Angeles and schooled at UCLA, Lawrence is now a happy transplant and foodie in San Francisco.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?2