Loni Stark is director, product & industry marketing at Adobe. In her role, Stark oversees global product positioning, and go-to-market strategy and operations for Adobe’s web experience management business. The solution, Adobe Experience Manager, has helped hundreds of brands–including Hyatt, GM, Unicredit and Travelocity–transform their online presence and is recognized as a leader by analysts including Gartner and Forrester. Stark is also co-founder of StarkInsider.com, a website with over half a million readers a year, where she writes and hosts a video series on her affinity for tech, arts and Napa. With over 15 years of experience, Stark is a leading expert on how organizations build relevant brands and drive sustained revenue through innovation. Stark is passionate about how technology impacts business and creativity. She holds a Masters in Management Science & Engineering from Stanford University, and studied innovation leadership at Harvard University Kennedy School of Government.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?2