Matt Langie is Senior Director of Strategic Marketing for the Digital Marketing Business Unit at Adobe. He gained extensive experience in technology marketing while at Omniture, WebTrends, Datastream, Intel, and Hewlett-Packard. Langie's responsibilities span go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning, product pricing and packaging, sales enablement, competitive intelligence, and product evangelism for the Adobe Marketing Cloud. He serves as Board Vice Chairman for the Internet Marketing Association and is an adjunct professor at UC Irvine, teaching digital marketing courses.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2