Mikel Chertudi is a digital marketing executive with extensive experience in B2B and B2C business models; his expertise is rooted in digital marketing and media as well as demand creation. As a Senior Director of Marketing at Adobe, Chertudi is responsible for increasing brand awareness and driving demand across Adobe’s Marketing Cloud, Creative Cloud, and document (Acrobat) offerings. He and his team oversee strategy and execution for Adobe.com as well as all paid media covering traditional and digital media channels. Prior to his role at Adobe, Chertudi served as Vice President of Demand & Digital Marketing at Omniture (acquired by Adobe in 2009) – the tech industry’s largest SAAS marketing and analytics provider. He has also successfully lead marketing for startups growing revenues over 8X in the period of a year as well as helped to establish online brands such as Ancestry.com by catapulting the company’s growth to the 7th largest online advertiser.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2