Rameen Taheri left the offline marketing industry as a part of Nielsen Claritas to join the online marketing industry in 2008. He entered the digital marketing space as an Account Manager for Visual Sciences which was acquired by Omniture soon thereafter. During his time as an Account Manager, he maintained client-relationships by becoming their trusted adviser and recommending digital strategies to maximize ROI from within Omniture product offerings. With the Omniture acquisition of Visual Sciences, he was part of a team tasked with transitioning customers from the HBX web analytics solution over to SiteCatalyst. He quickly became seasoned on all Omniture digital platforms while primarily focusing on SiteCatalyst and Test & Target - becoming an expert on both. Soon after the Adobe acquisition of Omniture in late 2009, Rameen moved over to the role of Test & Target Consultant to focus solely on optimization and A/B testing.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season59
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records33
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic28
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales7
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2