I work as a digital marketing strategy consultant at Adobe. As part of my job, I work with enterprise customers on their digital marketing problems. More specifically, I work on multi-channel data analytics. The goal of blog is to provide my thoughts and opinions on large data analytics projects. I have mix of technical and business background with Masters in Computer Science from University of Minnesota and MBA from Duke University.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?2