Dr. Siddharth “Sid” Shah, director of business analytics for Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business, and his team oversee the performance and strategic development of its client accounts. He has a background in algorithm development and statistics which he formerly used to push biomedical imaging boundaries and now uses it to enhance the performance of his clients’ campaigns. Although Dr. Shah has a penchant for bad nerdy one-liners ("Don’t drink and derive, alcohol and algebra don’t mix"), he is always interested in explaining complex mathematical methods in simple, elegant ways to business audiences. When he is not working with business models (which he finds more beautiful than super-models), he can be found hanging off cliffs in some of California's National parks. Previously, Dr. Shah was director of business analytics at Efficient Frontier, which Adobe acquired in January 2012. He has a double masters and PhD in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Michigan.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season64
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records30
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales5
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5