Tim Waddell is director of product marketing for Advertising solutions within Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business. He brings significant experience in online and traditional marketing disciplines. After working in an agency media planning role for many years, he moved over to online in 1995 at Travelocity managing the sales and agency relationships. From there, Waddell went to Microsoft and gained experience in several disciplines – selling online advertising and managing MSN’s commerce business team from a demand generation aspect as well as packaging solutions for partners. His last role at Microsoft before moving to Adobe was running the Marketing Analytics team for Bing.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season65
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Mobile App Users More Loyal?5