Warren Lee believes that digital experiences can change the world. This idea instills within him an immense passion for discovering and sharing new technology, and he combines this passion with an innate attraction to all things innovative and creative. This has lead him to his current position as an SEO manager at Adobe. Lee began his digital marketing career within the break and fix it, roll up your sleeves, do everything yourself atmosphere of a tech start-up and later transitioned into search marketing leadership roles at leading brands within the Fortune 100. Lee brings a curious, test it before you believe it, data-driven mindset to his endeavors in digital marketing. He also enjoys speaking at industry events, including SMX, SES, & OMI. Aside from being a recognized industry thought leader, Lee loves OHV, vintage motorcycles, pretending to compose music, creating photography, long walks, and TED talks.
- Thanksgiving — The New Black Friday? 2013 Set to be a Very Different Shopping Season63
- Mobile Pushes Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping To New Records32
- Tablets trump smartphones in global website traffic27
- Shopping in a digital world: Cyber Monday blows past $2B in online sales6
- Are Marketers Over Social’s ‘ROI Problem?’2