It’s been less than a year since Adobe acquired Neolane and what a ride it’s been so far! In that time, we’ve made great strides in our integration into the Adobe Marketing Cloud and we truly believe that we’re delivering on the promises of our acquisition. Our goal always has been and will continue to be: bringing great value to marketers by integrating cross-channel campaign management into the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Our participation at this year’s Adobe Summit builds on the momentum we’ve started in such a short time. Since last summer, our solution has been rebranded as Adobe Campaign, we announced a new pricing model that allows marketers to scale and unify their campaigns in a way that is not cost-prohibitive or tied to email CPM, and most recently we announced our key integration with Adobe Experience Manager. And in speaking with customers, partners, and key industry influencers, everyone is happy with the speed in which this has all happened.
But this is just the beginning…
In the spirit of continuing this fast-paced route, Adobe Campaign is happy to announce additional milestones into our integration with the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We’re thrilled to announce that our customers can now benefit from the following new functionality:
- Single Sign-On — Customers (marketers) will now have a secure and seamless experience by having the ability to log-on only once to access all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including Adobe Campaign.
- Touch & Mobile Capabilities — Marketers can now use Adobe Campaign on mobile devices, giving them access to the same set of familiar desktop capabilities and allowing them to create and execute all of their cross-channel campaigns on iPad and Android tablets. The new, responsive browser based experience brings the popular desktop capabilities to mobile devices and is the first of its kind in the industry.
- Look & Feel of Adobe Marketing Cloud – To ensure consistency across all solutions for existing customers, Adobe Campaign has been fully re-designed to use the same Adobe Marketing Cloud look and feel as well as navigation tools.
- Shared Customer Data for the Master Marketing Profile – Adobe Campaign provides real– time information to the Master Marketing Profile, which gives companies a single, contextually aware view of their customers and prospects to further deepen relationships and offer highly personalized content experiences across all marketing channels. Dynamic customer profiles are updated in real time with user behavior data from all six Marketing Cloud Solutions and third party CRM systems. As the only marketing profile that integrates known and anonymous data in real time, Master Marketing Profile is the first of its kind in the industry.
- Integration into the Adobe Marketing Cloud SDK – In order to re-engage with loyal customers across all mobile applications, Adobe Campaign is being integrated with Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, allowing companies to deliver relevant content consistently across devices.
Even more importantly, Adobe Campaign is starting our Beta program this quarter. The best path to success to is to partner with our customers. We’ve been recognized consistently by our stakeholders as THE leader in cross-channel campaign management. The only way to continue that stellar grow is to work with our customers to learn what they need in terms of building future versions of Adobe Campaign. Our customers’ feedback and direction will be key for our growth and their continued success.
As this is our first time at Adobe Summit, we’re excited to have this opportunity to share all of this with you. While we’ve done so much in such a short amount of time and this truly is just the beginning.