Adobe Summit Roving Reporter Competition — Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Adobe Summit Roving Reporter Competition” (the “Competition”) opens 0000hrs (GMT) 22 March 2012 and closes at 0000hrs (GMT) 05 April 2012 (“Competition Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The winner will be chosen by panel selection as described below. The Competition is sponsored by Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34–38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom (“Sponsor”).
(1) ELIGIBILITY: To enter participants must be legal citizens of countries within Europe, Middle East and Africa, age 18 or older as of the date of entry, with internet access. Participants must be able to attend the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in London on 24–25 April 2013 to be eligible. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Void where prohibited.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Competition by tweeting “@AdobeSummit I deserve to be the #AdobeSummit Roving Reporter because: [LINK TO YOUR ENTRY]”. Participants should follow Sponsor’s twitter handle @AdobeSummit to get the latest Competition announcements and details.
(3) PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected, to receive one (1) pass to the Adobe Summit on 24–25 April 2013 at ExCel London, with press access. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Adobe. Prize is non-transferable. All taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with the prize (including but not limited to; overnight accommodation and travel to and from the ExCel London) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be determined by panel selection from all eligible entries received which are included in the shortlist of potential winners. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. The selection of the winner will take place on the morning of 05 April 2013. The winner will be announced in the week commencing 08 April 2013 and will be notified via Twitter within one (1) business day of the selection. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Competition and selection of winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decision is final and binding. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Competition; (v) electronic hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, and (vi) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. By participating in the Competition, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from participant’s Competition participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Adobe in connection with Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Official Rules, Adobe Summit Roving Reporter Competition, Market House, 34–38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom.