Here’s this week’s roundup of links of interest in Retail & Travel, from the thought leaders on our retail & travel consulting team:
- More online and mobile shopping for Valentine’s Day 2013 [Shop.org Blog]
- Online Tax Bill Introduced In Congress [MediaPost Online Media Daily]
- New Support for Marketing Analytics [Stategy+Business]
- Online and store success can go hand in hand [Internet Retailer]
- But E-Commerce Is Growing, Mobile Is Not Crushing E-Commerce! [Kevin Hillstrom's Mine That Data]
- Checkout-less Commerce: Amex Lets You Pay With a #Hashtag [GetElastic Blog]
- The Art of Conversion [Hub Magazine]
- The Future Of Shopping Could Look A Lot Like Booking A Plane Ticket [Business Insider]
On the Adobe Digital Marketing Blog:
- Why we do what we do: You are Not so Special — The Forer Effect (by our team’s own Andrew Anderson)
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Michael Halbrook is a manager in Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. His team serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, helping retailers with online & offline measurement of retail & travel acquisition, optimization, and conversion, and developing & executing on new digital marketing strategies. He tweets at @Halbrook.