Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- The Best Weapon That Merchants Have To Combat ‘Showrooming’ [BI Retail]
- Wal-Mart Is Getting Really Serious About Tracking Customers [Business Insider]
- Color in Marketing… Does Color Matter? [Grassfire Lab]
- What the Heck Is P-Commerce? [Mashable]
- What Hyperlocal Marketers Can Learn From Disney’s Wearable Devices [StreetFight]
- How Bracelets & Intuition Offer 3 Keys To Using Big Data Successfully [Influential Marketing Blog]
- Tablets Are Dominating Mobile Commerce [Business Insider]
- The Value of Big Data Isn’t the Data [Harvard Business Review]
- Amazon will top 100 warehouses by the holidays [Internet Retailer]
- Web-only retailers use tried and true tactics to stay competitive [Internet Retailer]
- How to Get Customers to Value Your Product More [Harvard Business Review]
- Polyvore [Reveries]
- Sport Chek [Reveries]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.