Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- YouTube Finally Makes Some Videos ‘Shoppable’ [Mashable]
- 3 Habits That Set Chinese Online Shoppers Apart From Westerners [Business Insider]
- eBay links shopping carts across platforms as it updates apps [Internet Retailer]
- E-Commerce As A Term Will Become Obsolete In Five Or Six Years [Business Insider]
- Square Stand Turns iPads Into Cash Registers [Mashable]
- Fulfilling web orders from stores can be costly, but worth it [Internet Retailer]
- It’s About Time Walmart Waged An Ad Campaign Like This One [Forbes]
- Couriers send a message: We’re ready to serve online retailers [Internet Retailer]
- Site personalization has room to grow among Top 500 retailers [Internet Retailer]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.