Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- Amazon Is Larger Than The Next Dozen Internet Retailers Combined [Forbes]
- Price-Sensitive Shoppers Can Be Profitable for Brands [Advertising Age]
- Wealthy Millennials Approach Shopping Differently [Ad Week]
- Online holiday forecast: sales will increase 15.1% [Internet Retailer]
- Apply Lifetime Value Targeting to Reach Customers Online [Marketing Profs]
- Is The Revival Of U.S. Manufacturing A Reality? [Forbes]
- Target says it will offer in-store pickup of web orders [Internet Retailer]
- Paid Search vs. Organic Search: Which Converts Better? [Marketing Profs]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.